• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

kingkallis

International Coach
So can anyone tell me why Patel is not bowling? He was very little used in test series as well...

I think he is a fine LOI bowler.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
And he's not a fine LO bowler, he's okay at best. Although I do agree that he should have had a few overs.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not likely.

Garbage from the seamers. We really could have done with Anderson and a fit Broad.
Oh, I know it's not likely people will acknoweledge it, doesn't stop it being true. If Swann had these figures in this carnage, we'd be calling him a star.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The main thing to get out of this series should be an end to Dernbach's international career. Then it will have been worthwhile.
I thought that the last series though, he'll pick up some useless wickets at the end of a couple of matches, and they'll persist.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Oh, I know it's not likely people will acknoweledge it, doesn't stop it being true. If Swann had these figures in this carnage, we'd be calling him a star.
Indeed. I think he's a fine bowler. Has always impressed me every time I've seen him in ODI's and county cricket.

People don't rate him because he doesn't have any hair, and tries to beat batsmen in the flight instead of bowling every type of delivery he can think of.