• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Howe_zat

Audio File
Today would also suggest that Bell is a better one-day batsman than Morgan and that Dernbach is a better bowler than Finn. It isn't exactly child's play either

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Mukund, Vijay and Kedar Jadhav getting runs. Wickets coming from odd corners. What do you make of it? It's a long shot expecting Mohit Sharma and Ishwar Pandey being ready for ODI's, as both are very raw, but Mukund and Kedar should definitely be in the running.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Seen Murali Vijay in ODIs though and he has a tendency to throw it away. Yes his list A record is awesome though, and he's done well here, so good on him.

Sree**** is back after his darkest days.

Best quote from him:

"Who says men don't cry? I used to sob like a baby as I was forced to move around in a wheelchair for two months after twin surgeries on my toes," he told PTI.

Not surprising at all Sree.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd take Sree's histrionics over Praveen Kumar's brazen threats any day. Sree can't hurt anybody.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Well done guys, successfully played Vijay and Sreesanth into the team. I already like the cut of Giles' jib.

Also Howe_zat u copyin ma avatar m8

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha it is horrendous. But how can you not love that smug look on Tahir's face as he takes up prime position infront of the cameras. Makes me feel warm inside.

BoyBrumby

Englishman

Best quote from him:

"Who says men don't cry? I used to sob like a baby as I was forced to move around in a wheelchair for two months after twin surgeries on my toes," he told PTI.

:laugh:

Bless his heart; he's never quite got the hang of this "masculinity" lark, has he?

Teja.

Global Moderator
Seen Murali Vijay in ODIs though and he has a tendency to throw it away. Yes his list A record is awesome though, and he's done well here, so good on him.

Best quote from him:

I'm as big a Praveen fan as a Sree fan but

Hey ****, Sree was the cheapest bowler today by a long way. Kohli scored 7 of 17. Taste it.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
BCCI ‏@BCCI

Team India for first 3 ODIs vs Eng- MSD (C)/Gauti/Rahane/Pujara/Virat/Rohit/Yuvi/Raina/Ashwin/Jadeja/Mishra/Ishant/Bhuvi/Dinda/Shami

**** off Selectors.

Pujara for Sehwag only change.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Dinda, Rohit should have been dropped. Maybe Gambhir too.

Also, what the hell is Mishra doing in the squad when we have 2 spinners already ?

Makes more sense to have another batsman or even a seamer considering winter pitches.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Pity the new Kochi Stadium is not ready or should have renamed this series, New Stadium series or something.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Would have picked -

Mukund instead of Gambhir

Rayudu instead of Rohit

Pankaj instead of Dinda

Another seamer or Batsman instead of Mishra.