What a surprise, walk into work, go to cricinfo and learn that Ding Dong was out as I left the house - wac
Well well well, what's going on here. India have actually taken 4 wickets? Surprising.
Pitch sounds terrible though. And Bell out to Chawla
Would be interesting to see how Engalnd's seamers go on this pitch. And Panesar could be a real handful.
How many of those who laughed off what I first said about Bell immediately after the first Test against Pakistan in the UAE have now come round to my POV?
"In 2009 he lost his old, faded India cap, when it was stolen from a ground. He was very, very upset about it. It was dear to him and he was extremely proud to wear it."
Vijeeta Dravid on her husband Rahul, March 2012
Watching on delay but fast forwarding between balls has brought me up to date.
1. The below posts are pretty poor:
I mean look at the wickets. A **** Compton shot, incorrect decision against Cook, horrible leave by Trott and Bell being Bell.
Yeah real lottery.
2. Sunil Gavaskar is so ****. Why the **** did he think Cook was out, both live and on replay? ****ing want to smack him in the face.
3. Ravi Shastri thinking KP was out for that run out appeal, wtf was he smoking? Live I knew he was safe, and the only reason I doubted myself was how positive Ravi sounded that KP was out. WAC. Come on man.
4. Chawla may have got a wicket, but what a disgraceful selection. 2nd seamer on this would have been so ****ing handy.
5. Thank **** both Broad and Finn are injured. Pretty lucky or India. Agre with those that say Onions would have been handy, but I'm not going to rule out Bresnan from succeeding yet. That being said, India should go after him.
6. To reiterate my above point, this really is a **** cricket wicket. Won't have any arguments from me here (as opposed to Ahmedebad).
7. Jadeja's hair is awesome.
Would take 200 from here.
"I can't promise anyone success but I can promise them a trip to the moon." - John King
RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)