• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Why does Dhoni have to bat so late? If he wasn't the captain he would be contributing so much more with the bat in ALL formats.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Really good from Wright after that first over. Showed both why he shouldn't have been expected to bowl second change here and why he should bowl more in general, really.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Well done Jos, I'm not putting it down as a drop, but as 3 runs saved:ph34r:
I'd like to see anyone catch a ball with the end of one finger protector. Just wasn't happening.

We never got a decent replay of his footwork, mind, so I don't know if he ought to have moved earlier; one of the shots suggested that he was slightly on his heels when it was nicked.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That's some shot; looks like he picked the slower ball.

& a four tickled down leg to follow.

Meaker finishing like he started.