• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
After the first test, I think I was one of the few who said that England still had a good chance of winning a test match in the series, although i expected india to win the series like everyone else. :laugh:

well played cook, KP, prior, monty, swann and anderson.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Losing a home series is probably the best thing that could happen to Indian cricket. All of the denial, from officials and players, along the lines of 'wait till they come over here', it's impossible after this series. There's nowhere to hide and maybe, just maybe, that will result in at least some of the required actions being taken.

I would also like to take this opportunity to suggest this has been a much more enjoyable tour thread than a lot I've seen of late. Mainly down to Jono being a gun. The rest of you are still ****s :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I gave England no chance of winning the series. So much egg on face. Sucks hard.

Will never overestimate Indian cricket again (y).

That being said, India will smash the Aussies 4-0 am I right guyssssssssssssssss? Yeahhhhhhh

:unsure:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Losing a home series is probably the best thing that could happen to Indian cricket. All of the denial, from officials and players, along the lines of 'wait till they come over here', it's impossible after this series. There's nowhere to hide and maybe, just maybe, that will result in at least some of the required actions being taken.

I would also like to take this opportunity to suggest this has been a much more enjoyable tour thread than a lot I've seen of late. Mainly down to Jono being a gun. The rest of you are still ****s :ph34r:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, weak tactics is always worse than just being **** and outplayed.

They had horrible tactics - including pitch preparation. Had to play another turner.

This is the whole of Indian cricket I'm talking, not just the XI.
in that context, yes i agree.
at least there's now a strong chance that the non-performers will finally be dropped.

2-2 would'vd prob saved them.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
And once again the Aussies will get to play an opponent we've softened up for them. Parasitic ****s.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
bow down to the Prince of England, Wales, and Scotland :notworthy
what a prediction!

PEWS to throw a party tonight after winning $$$$$ on his series bet, right?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Yeah we all like to take the piss out of Jono but he's been gun in this thread, as he usually is whenever he posts a lot during a tour. I've disagreed with him about a thousand times in this thread but never to the point frustration or annoyance because he always backs up his opinions with analysis and is very willing to be convinced of an alternate viewpoint. Probably the least stubborn person on CW which always makes him great to talk cricket with.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Vomit making posting going on at present. Who loves Jono more?

Na, he been great in all honesty and will enjoy his side battering us in the shorter games.

Dissector

International Debutant
The longest current undefeated home run is about to end. If you count neutral series as home series, Pakistan now has the longest undefeated run going back to 2007. Will be interesting to watch how long that lasts.