• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh my god!!! This India DRS is really p****** me off now!!!! If you don't want it don't have it but don't bloody make a song and dance every time a decision doesn't go your way!!!!!!! I mean it's not like it's not part of the game, umpires making mistakes, is it???!!!! Part of me actually wanted Trott to have got a massive edge on that just to p*** them off even more.....
you know why?

it's because he's in the firing line

he will get sacked if india lose

over in eng and aus he didn't care much

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Don't think he was whinging with the umpire.

The umpire was ticking him off as the captain, because Kohli decided to go and have a word with Trott.
It's not generally necessary to have a proper reason in order to berate Dhoni :dry:

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
you know why?

it's because he's in the firing line

he will get sacked if india lose

over in eng and aus he didn't care much
It just makes me laugh, if you think back to India's 2008 series in Aus:

SHAMEFUL UMPIRING IN INDIA-AUSTRALIA SYDNEY TEST- 2008 - YouTube

I know the video is over dramatized by whoever made it but India did get bombarded by poor decisions! You would've thought DRS would be a god send to them! Oh well, I think Dhoni should just give up the test captaincy anyways and just concentrate on playing....

Howe_zat

Audio File
I think 250 is safe yep. At current scoring it'd probably take until after lunch to get there as it is.

A no ball from a spinner. Criminal.
250 from two sessions would be tough to get, but far from safe given they'd have no choice but to go for it.

Most interesting **** match I've ever seen, this.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was Dhoni even complaining to the umpire? Thought he was just being told off by the umpire re: Kohli's behaviour?

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
looks like england may get 170-180 ahead by the end of play

i predicted 150/2
30 extra runs for 1 additional wicket is fair, pews :ph34r: