• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Spark

Global Moderator
Look, if you don't like the decision so much, there is a system that would allow you to challenge it...

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
how much do you think a team could actually chase on this. consider that the other team only has to draw, so deeper fields etc

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Just the usual whinge with the umpire because one decision didn't go in his favour.
Don't think he was whinging with the umpire.

The umpire was ticking him off as the captain, because Kohli decided to go and have a word with Trott.

Yas

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Oh my god!!! This India DRS is really p****** me off now!!!! If you don't want it don't have it but don't bloody make a song and dance every time a decision doesn't go your way!!!!!!! I mean it's not like it's not part of the game, umpires making mistakes, is it???!!!! Part of me actually wanted Trott to have got a massive edge on that just to p*** them off even more.....

cnerd123

likes this
how much do you think a team could actually chase on this. consider that the other team only has to draw, so deeper fields etc
Anything higher than 4 rpo will be tricky I think.

Unless, ofcourse, the Sehwag factor kicks in. Kohli and MSD will need to get into ODI mode as well.