• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Chawla must be dissapointed here.

Compared to Jadeja's 3 triple tons, and Ashwin's batting ability he hasn't gotten any plugin at all.

Spark

Global Moderator
Shouldn't have been given out. But batsman gets piss all benefit these days. May or may not have been out between frames, but looked to me like some part of the bat MAY have been behind the line at the first frames the bails are off. Bugger me to be hung on that evidence.
Seriously? If you're not going to give that, you're not going to give anything. Bat was just on the line and the stumps were doing their best peace salute. Out by about two inches, IMO.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Shouldn't have been given out. But batsman gets piss all benefit these days. May or may not have been out between frames, but looked to me like some part of the bat MAY have been behind the line at the first frames the bails are off. Bugger me to be hung on that evidence.
Nah, the angle from behind the stumps is pretty conclusive.

Ooops, who said Chawla can bat? :ph34r:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
my grill caught on fire and i almost burnt to death around about the same time as MS got out. Coincidence?!?

Last edited: