• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
keep your bat ahead of the pad mate.

and dhoni shield him from swann.

aren't you aware of swann's stats against lefties?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That was 2/3 seasons ago.

Last season he got that 1.5 million contract from CSK iirc. after Kochi was scrapped.
Yeah indeed. That's what I meant. He's earning ****loads so not having a bat sponsor probably isn't keeping him up at night.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
keep your bat ahead of the pad mate.

and dhoni shield him from swann.

aren't you aware of swann's stats against lefties?
He is doing it pretty well so far.

Is getting far forward but isn't getting across and the bat has a clear line to the ball.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Even on one leg Jimmy is still quicker than Bresnan.

Have to say, double triple tons or not, Jadeja doesn't look a top order bat to me.

Man, that was close. Outside the line?

Flem274*

123/5
Stopped reading there because I knew the answer regardless of how you finished your sentence.

Dhoni. Terrible.
I was going to jokingly suggest Ingram or Munro but I did a quick youtube to refresh me on what Dhoni looks like when in form and well...

He's no Tastle.

Last edited: