• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
So what do we think is India's plan here?

Bat and bat or will we see an acceleration at some point?

2-1 down and all that.
Bat out till Tea tomorrow, if they can and make England bat on the last day seems to be the best bet to me. Got to hope the pitch deteriorates quickly over the last 2 days, which can happen.

Can accelerate tomorrow depending on how many wickets are left.

centurymaker

International Captain
Bat out till Tea tomorrow, if they can and make England bat on the last day seems to be the best bet to me. Got to hope the pitch deteriorates quickly over the last 2 days, which can happen.

Can accelerate tomorrow depending on how many wickets are left.
thinking too far ahead :p

anything can still happen. india could still be 7 down tonight.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
330 still looking above par? Just because England batted like spastics on day one, it doesn't mean the pitch is bowler friendly. Heck of an innings by Kohli though, probably his best in an Indian shirt.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't know about you but I find it utterly disgusting that PEWS wanted Kohli dropped before this test match.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't know about you but I find it utterly disgusting that PEWS wanted Kohli dropped before this test match.
:laugh:

I actually would've made him vice captain.

Was dropping Dhoni though, so I can taste that. Was dropping him ages ago though so it may have been a net gain itbt.

centurymaker

International Captain
why am i getting the feeling that the rest of line-up may not hang around too long.

kohli and dhoni really gave a reassuring vibe