• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Onions could've probably made the difference IMO. Looks like an England win is unlikely the way these two are going.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
nah was well deserved has been woeful this series prior to this with couple of very soft dismissals.
Criticism of his batting this series? Yes.

Criticism of his test career? No. Saying he should be dropped? Ridiculous.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Suggesting Kohli should be dropped considering how Gambhir, Sehwag and Sachin have batted for the last 12 months was not "justified" whatsoever.

The bloke scored a ton 4 tests ago ftr.

Oh and saying irrational **** just because you're frustrated isn't an excuse. I will still call you out on it.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Criticism of his batting this series? Yes.

Criticism of his test career? No. Saying he should be dropped? Ridiculous.
Oh yeah agreed had enough credit to go through one lean series was your best bat last two series.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Suggesting Kohli should be dropped considering how Gambhir, Sehwag and Sachin have batted for the last 12 months was not "justified" whatsoever.

Oh and saying irrational **** just because you're frustrated isn't an excuse. I will still call you out on it.
Think you probably need to move on now.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year

i didn't criticize him even once.
i stayed quiet as i knew he'd get back to scoring runs eventually.

but people had every right to say had been quite a failure this series, especially considering that india had been losing comprehensively at home just like overseas.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
DWTA.

Well yeah, he has been dire for the past year or so and probably deserved the sack by now, but don't think a average of 37/38 massively inflates his ability tbh.

He looks even worse than other batsman during a slump, but he is mentally strong and people have been going a bit overblown with the criticism of him and particularly his keeping which has been fine this series tbh considering he captains too.
An average of 38 is far too good for Dhoni. He's ****.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Don't think he was in poor form either. He was just throwing his wicket away by playing loose shots.