• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
burning question-

why the **** would they produce a draw pitch when the home side is in a must win situation?

:@

barely anything of note happened in the 1st session. there were very few play and misses too.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Sreesanth facebook update of the day:

"When I was undergoing surgery after surgery, I thought my cricketing career was over. Forget cricket, I couldn't even walk and was in the wheel chair for almost two months. I went through unbearable pain. Now I have platinum screws on my toes. But that won't stop me from bowling at my best." (sic)

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well I fell asleep after about 20 minutes play so can't comment. Looks like we need some new ball magic. India done well but gone nowhere really. I hope my joke of 150 runs on day 3 is wrong.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
not surprised at all. dhoni's hit and miss. either he bats like **** or bats properly but we see more of the former

just as i was to say that india had only scored 2 runs in 5 overs this session, kohli hit a 4

Arachnodouche

International Captain
You'd think we'd have to be at least a hundred ahead by the middle of the first session tomorrow, to have hopes of bowling Eng out for about 200 odd and chase it down. That's nearly 300 runs away yet....we're trailing 1-2 aren't we?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
burning question-

why the **** would they produce a draw pitch when the home side is in a must win situation?

:@

barely anything of note happened in the 1st session. there were very few play and misses too.
Don't think they set out to prepare this pitch tbh.

The Pitch was supposed to have more grass, it seems for some reason but at the end they decided to remove some and not water it after the directives came. The Nagpur pitch has been poor throughout tbf. Similar to Bangalore when the soil was initially changed.

Should have just shifted the venue of the last match to Delhi on short notice. :p

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh well come on Jimmy get the new cherry going and give us some excitement, a few boundaries, anything. Please take it Cook, I don't want to turn it over to BBC news as the fit one doesn't work Saturday's.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The weirdest part about this pitch is that it has looked Dry from the start, and has had the Sun on top for 3 days and more than 90 overs a day bowled but still isn't even showing some real rough that the Spinners can use, to get variation of pace/bounce.