• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
****ing hell! Three warm-up games?! Why has the BCCI allowed England to prepare this well? After this, I reckon Cook's going to make life difficult for us.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They wanted to increase the amount of time England are vulnerable to Delhi Belly obviously.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apparently the BCCI are only serving mild curries for lunch in the warm up games, which frankly is ****ing bull****. The whole idea of warm up games is for the opposition to get used to what they'll get in test matches. Now the England team are going to go into the test matches not prepared for the ring sting they will experience from the morning of day two onwards.

Daemon

****ing hell! Three warm-up games?! Why has the BCCI allowed England to prepare this well? After this, I reckon Cook's going to make life difficult for us.
Yeah, I've got this as my first excuse if we happen to lose.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Cook chokes on 97 with the ton there for the taking.

Denis jr looking to have secured the 2nd opening slot with a (currently) unbeaten half-century.

Guess that leaves Bluey on the outers for the first test at least.

morgieb

Apparently the BCCI are only serving mild curries for lunch in the warm up games, which frankly is ****ing bull****. The whole idea of warm up games is for the opposition to get used to what they'll get in test matches. Now the England team are going to go into the test matches not prepared for the ring sting they will experience from the morning of day two onwards.
:lol:

Daemon

boring ****s. they're in india. there are literally 25,000,000 more awesome things they could be doing but they're playing golf. **** me.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Interesting Jimmeh was putting right-handed.

I know Lara used to play golf with his right so it wouldn't affect his batting, but surprised Anderson is that serious about his.

Anyway Compton and Trott both LBW to spin. Handy practice for the test series, etc.

Crackinfo's batting line ups irk me no end too; Panesar and Onions are listed ahead of Patel and Bresnan. Really? Is that likely to happen?