• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
If Bell plays in NZ he'll probably get a graceful 200 against their quicks. Hopefully the selectors will realise they can't keep picking him as he can't perform against spin.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Quite like the early signs of Root's footworkoving back to the spinners. Nice drive just now too.

Heh. Root.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bit of a mad hatter selection, Root. Couldn't be less familiar conditions and situation. Maybe searching for a Faf
It's cause Morgan & Patel ****ing suck. Maybe lucky to get ahead of the red head but I think it's a very sound selection, and should have been done for the 2nd test.

Spark

Global Moderator
It's cause Morgan & Patel ****ing suck. Maybe lucky to get ahead of the red head but I think it's a very sound selection, and should have been done for the 2nd test.
Also a contributor to one of the great dismissals

Just to emphasise

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Well well well, what's going on here. India have actually taken 4 wickets? Surprising.

Pitch sounds terrible though. And Bell out to Chawla :laugh:

Would be interesting to see how Engalnd's seamers go on this pitch. And Panesar could be a real handful.

CWB304

U19 Cricketer
How many of those who laughed off what I first said about Bell immediately after the first Test against Pakistan in the UAE have now come round to my POV?

Xuhaib

International Coach
How many of those who laughed off what I first said about Bell immediately after the first Test against Pakistan in the UAE have now come round to my POV?
you said Bell & KP and we all know KP has gone since then so don't take too much credit you were just half right.