• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yep it was. Which is why it is so confusing that Eng vs. India never is.
Wouldn't surprise me if the BCCI just decided to play hard ball with the cost of the rights for it every time because it's a high-profile series and Fox Sports told them to piss right off. The West Indies series was probably a lot cheaper.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Squad of 15 for a home test?

Glad Yuvraj is back, an average of mid 30's after nearly 40 tests is nothing to fear. Bloke aint up to it in tests.
He averages a lot more against England though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he scores big this time around.

Anyways pretty pleased with the squad overall, and I still don't understand why Praveen kumar isn't getting picked and Ishant still is.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
few really brief highlights here Couple of good catches by Bairstow and Trott. Bell inexplicably seems to forget there is a leg slip in place and is dropped first ball. Compton press conference at the end.