• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It might, just might, be almost as good as the as ashes if we can finish this off.
Personally I think this would be better as I always expected to win the ashes but never in a million years thought we would get anything but stuffed here.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
the best indian fan reactions comes on cricinfo though, not on CW.

tbh quite a fair number of CW Indian fans are some of the most balanced fans you'll find out there
Indeed I enjoy being told to **** off, it's truly a measured response.

Spikey

What pitch should India prepare for the 4th test?

Dustbowl
Flat road
Seamy road
Bouncy
Sticky Dog
Astro turf

grecian

I much preferred this test win, because I think everyone actually contributed, which is a rare thing.

smash84

The Tiger King
congratulations to England on going up in the series...

the way they are playing they should be able to win the series 3-1

Pothas

I know Fletcher is probaly getting a considerable amount of money but surley he could do without this?

Burgey

Nah poor posting. All of last night was the post-mortem and there was sensible discussion about where the team is at.

Posting like this contributes bugger all really. So annoying.
Just so you and other Indian supporters know, Pakistan beat them in the third place play off in the Champions Trophy hockey this arvo too.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
They did what in the what now?

Take it to the schoolgirls' sports thread, ladies.

Anyway, when was the last time India lost back-to-back tests at home?

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Haha, pretty much expected.
Surely Morgs or Bairstow to come in for Sammy now? Bell and Trott just saving their arses here.

I'd LOL if Raina comes in for Yuvraj. I'll ROFL if he gets 50 or something and sticks around for another series.