• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh c'mon stop being whiny lil bitches, England bats clearly haven't been 100% in this innings looking for a win, Cook was stumped FFS.

if india had got another 100-120 runs, england would've probably had around 45-50 overs to get 150+

anything could've happened then.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh c'mon stop being whiny lil bitches, England bats clearly haven't been 100% in this innings looking for a win, Cook was stumped FFS.
And? Doesn't change the fact that a 150 run chase on day 5 isn't easy work, it was a realistic target had we batted well in the second innings which we obviously didn't. But I don't think England bats are overly special, Cook aside I'd fancy the rest of this line up. It's India's abysmal batting that has let us down rather than our bowlers.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Meh, ifs and buts. India are losing. Just leave it at that really. If we go "should have set 150", well if they batted well they could have set 250.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**** off. 8-)
well said, but if we were talking about what ifs, what if England had scored more from their last 3 wickets yesterday, or if we didn't allow a tail-ender to get 90 odd, just a joke saying what if India did this or that. Your clearly a charming man though, so I'll let you off with your brilliant reparte.

And England win easily, well done lads:D

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Well played England.

Yuvraj and Ishant should be kicked, Rahane needs to play in the next test, either him or Jadeja.

I don't understand how our bowlers are all apparently injured, Aaron, PK, Irfan, like honestly, do we have anyone who's fit?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
1-0 down to 2-1 up :D

Brilliant by England, the stutter gives India more to talk about, what might have been etc... but they have been comprehensively stuffed like christmas turkeys in the last two games.

Least we will leave India without the series defeat most expected anyway.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
well said, but if we were talking about what ifs, what if England had scored more from their last 3 wickets yesterday, or if we didn't allow a tail-ender to get 90 odd, just a joke saying what if India did this or that. Your clearly a charming man though, so I'll let you off with your brilliant reparte.

And England win easily, well done lads:D
:laugh:

There ain't no CW postmortem like an Indian CW postmortem. I'll grab the popcorn.
:laugh: AWTA

Pothas

Brilliant by England, the stutter gives India more to talk about, what might have been etc... but they have been comprehensively stuffed like christmas turkeys in the last two games.

It might, just might, be almost as good as the as ashes if we can finish this off.

smash84

The Tiger King
the best indian fan reactions comes on cricinfo though, not on CW.

tbh quite a fair number of CW Indian fans are some of the most balanced fans you'll find out there

grecian

Indeed, honestly if you'd said 2-2 at the start of the series I'd have bitten your hand off, but now I'd be disappointed.