• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
If India lose 3-1 I think he's definitely gone. 2-1 I see him maybe hanging on but probably gone

2-2 he will probably hold on.
there's no way this series will end up being 2-1

we will get a result in the next match.

3-1 most likely

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If India lose 3-1 I think he's definitely gone. 2-1 I see him maybe hanging on but probably gone

2-2 he will probably hold on.
I think that's probably true. Do you think he keeps his place in the side though? I think even at 3-1 he does, but I don't see how it's justified if he's not captaining.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The openers and Ashwin showed it can be really hard to get wickets when the batsmen are set on this pitch.

India must be seriously ruining the wickets they gifted England in the first dig.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If we can't win with 11 players, playing 10 ain't going to help

Also Karthik? You mad. Saha is our next keeper.
Yeah, I think Kaul would be ahead of Karthik by now as well. May even be ahead of Saha by the time Dhoni gets dropped; I honestly don't think it will be soon even though it should have been ages ago.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The only possible change I see is Yuvraj out. But I don't think he'll get dropped for Nagpur.

They'll probably just bring in Raina anyway.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Sehwag, Dhoni and Yuvraj need to be axed for the next game.

in the following order-

1) Yuvraj
2) Gambhir
3) Ishant
4) Tendulkar
5) Dhoni
6) Zaheer

sehwag is the only guy in the team who can still set-up wins almost single-handedly in SC.
and during the period he is at the crease, things seem so easy. this is in total contrast to what happens when he's out. he's very much still an asset to the side.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You can't drop Sehwag and Gambhir. One of them has to be captain if you want Dhoni out as well.

What a nightmare.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
You can't drop Sehwag and Gambhir. One of them has to be captain if you want Dhoni out as well.

What a nightmare.
Sehwag isn't captaincy material and Gambhir, with his attitude through all the bashings, should not be allowed anywhere near the title.