• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Gambhir appeared to edge the ball to slip. It was caught one-handed low to the ground, so the umpire checked with the 3rd umpire whether the catch was clean. 3rd umpire correctly says it was a clean catch, but he's not actually edged it. So the decision of "he'd edged it" was effectively overturned.

This is within the laws as Pickup found but the curious part is that the reason India don't want decisions overturned is because the don't trust the technology - except they do in this situation for some reason.
Tbf from what I understand the main thing the Indians are against technology-wise is the use of ball-tracking programs. Which tbf they do have a point about.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I am not sure if he is one of the top 6 batsmen in India right now. How could I be sure when he refuses to budge from his No 4 position? The way pujara is batting he might be a better number 4 than Tendy but he will never get that chance until Tendy is around.
He is definitely better than Gambhir and Yuvraj.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He is definitely better than Gambhir and Yuvraj.
Yeah he averaged like 35ish on those two horror tours of England and Australia, and had good series in SA before that. Not the worst batsmen in the side by any stretch.

stumpski

International Captain
Just noticed that Kohli hasn't yet made 20 in the series. Interview in this month's Cricketer jinxed him, clearly.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Yeah he averaged like 35ish on those two horror tours of England and Australia, and had good series in SA before that. Not the worst batsmen in the side by any stretch.
Tendulkar at 80 years old would be a better test batsman than Yuvraj is currently