• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why play at that, Trotters? He only moves it one way, it was a flighted delivery so it clearly wasn't going to skid on, it pitches on third off stump turning further away and you play at it defensively? Wut?

Stapel

International Regular
So, India not able to buy a wicket, apart from Compton's LBW which had actually some glove on it......

Now, imho, England's poorests bowler has a decent claim to be better than India's best bowler. Yet, I feel this deck is possibly not one for a result at all. Any ideas on how the pitch will be on days 4 and 5?

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
So, India not able to buy a wicket, apart from Compton's LBW which had actually some glove on it......

Now, imho, England's poorests bowler has a decent claim to be better than India's best bowler. Yet, I feel this deck is possibly not one for a result at all. Any ideas on how the pitch will be on days 4 and 5?
English bowlers were too good yesterday. they kept the pressure right on and extracted everything they could from the deck and made the most of the conditions.
im sure they'll be even better when the batsmen give them a substantial 1st innings lead to bowl with.
indian batsmen will crumble under enormous pressure as they'll prob have to bat 5 session to save the test.

if england don't win from here, i will be :-O
2-1 already.

expecting a bowling pitch for the next test. (to bring the bangladeshi, I mean indian bowlers into the game)

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So from the 1st test in the ashes 2010/11 till now Cook has scored 2684 runs with 10 centuries in 26 matches with an average of 70.63 :-O

Some record that, only needs to do it for another few years to reach Ponting standard of ridiculousness, shows how great he was.