• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Howe_zat

Audio File
Nice 50 Compo

Please don't double it though. Whoever bet on him to ton up will dig their post, and I fear it might've been EWS.

Stapel

International Regular
And Compton's maiden Test Fifty is glorified by close-ups of half naked, middle aged, overweight English cricket fans!

It's just a thought, when in an hour or so, I have to explain to my collegues why I'm late at work.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
just do it

Compton looks so much better when he gets down the track to the spinners. Ton coming in the third Test, you heard it here first.
I'd really not be shocked if Compton plays a really substantial knock before the series as out. Strikes me as a batsman who will just get better as he gets more used to the conditions and works out his methods more.
Yep, I've already called a third Test ton. Gonna put money on it too.
There you go Corrin. If he gets out soon you owe me $1000.