• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Dhoni is pretty athletic. Have you seen the ass and thighs on that guy (yeah, no...)? Major posterior chain involved in his running.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
probably the fittest player in the team, its kind of ridiculous how much he plays each year.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
3rd over of the innings, deep point is in.

MS Dhoni, everyone.
the ball isn't doing anything, and they're waiting for the ball to start reversing so they can attack, its best to control the run flow at this stage.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Lol Ishant. Awful seam position, and poor grip for swing. No wonder he always seems to be so straight up and down.

Stapel

International Regular
I was simply having a look at India's fast bowler's stats. I knew Zaheer is closing in on his 300th wicket, but I can't help but notice his average is a bit disappointing. Of all bowlers with that amount of wickets, only Harbhajan has a poorer average. And I actually rate the guy!

Sharma's stats are far worse. Makes me wonder where Paveen Kumar is. He was good in England!