• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

cnerd123

likes this
Dumb runout
Good delivery
Loose defence
Needless shot
Catching practice.

Still a flat pitch this. Batsmen just not applying themselves.

Howe_zat

Audio File
****ing crucial, that.

Unsure of whether to take the new ball now. Might be better to keep this spell going and go for reverse.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Another problem with dropping Broad for Finn that hasn't often been mentioned, that. If Broad was unfit then fine, but otherwise he's been unfairly left out, I think.

cnerd123

likes this
Thank ****. If it comes down to it Dhoni should sacrifice himself for Ashwin imo
Running like that deserves to be dismissed. **** Ashwin. So impressed with the calm Dhoni showed, I would have ****ing raged if my partner ran like that. Useless. Easy single, striker's call, just stands there and doesn't ****ing move. Deserves to be dismissed if you run like that.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@RossLTaylor

A lot of speculation out there. I have heard from the CEO once. I haven't made any decisions. At no time have I given NZC any...
...ultimatums about Hesson or Me or South Africa.

:ph34r: