• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

cnerd123

likes this
**** me goes ahead an plays a loose shot.

I knew I was jinxing him as I typed that. I knew it. Yet I ****ing went an posted it.

****ing useless Yuvraj Singh.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, tame dismissal, misjudged the length then was caught in two minds playing on the backfoot.

350 tops

Satyanash89

Banned
Sachin crosses his average!

Don't think this will be his last series. Read an article somewhere that explained why India needs Sachin to tour RSA. Made a lot of sense. Can't throw a fresh face into the deep end like that, it's doubtful they'd do any better, and failure would wreck their confidence
yeah... was an article by manjrekar iirc and i totally agree with it... itll be the greatest challenge of tendulkars life facing steyn n co in SA at the end of his career

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another wicket or two before the new ball would be nice now thanks. Been a strange day as the outfield is so fast yet the run rate is only just over 3.

Howe_zat

Audio File
With the new ball due in about half an hour Dhoni has an important job protecting the bowlers. This is the key partnership between them getting 250-300 and 400+.

Natuarrly Dhoni vaguely lobs his first ball in the air

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
With the new ball due in about half an hour Dhoni has an important job protecting the bowlers. This is the key partnership between them getting 250-300 and 400+.

Natuarrly Dhoni vaguely lobs his first ball in the air
Dhoni will get out at the first sign of the new ball anyway.