• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
yessssssssssssssssssss batting first

desperately hoping there isn't an early collapse, but if this is typical Eden wicket, then we'll have to work really hard with the ball.

LFD

School Boy/Girl Captain
Patel still getting in this side? Ridiclous!

Great way to treat young talent as well dropping Bairstow.

Patel should have been the one to miss out, at least Bairstow is the future unlike Patel.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
not much bounce in the pitch.

edit- there is enough bounce there for bowlers who put in the effort.

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I would take the Mumbai pitch over this any day.
it's similar to the one in the 1st test

the curator has produced a pitch against dehoni's demand of the pitch being a turner with good bounce..
it has worked in india's favour, although i would've prefered a pitch similar to the mumbia one too.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I care about good cricket. In India, I'd prefer Mumbai pitch over a fast and seaming pitch and I'd prefer both of those to a flat pitch where teams routinely score 500 in the first innings.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
get lost gambhir, i hope you continue to fail miserably and get dropped..

he's not been performing since the start of/mid 2010