• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stop blaming this loss on Harbhajan guys. Our batting failed us miserably twice. Picking him was a terrible idea obviously, but it definitely isn't the reason we're losing now.

Stapel

International Regular
Well, mostly my personal opinion. If a batsman smashes the ball into the air and is caught, nobody appeals. There is a line, which is not described in the laws afaik, from where you need the umpire to tell if it was hit by the bat. My gut just tells me that line hadn't be crossed here. As a matter of fact, Ojha was walking, but stopped when he saw the umpires's finger stayed down.

Anyway, the crap decision was made up by another crap decision.......

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Stop blaming this loss on Harbhajan guys. Our batting failed us miserably twice. Picking him was a terrible idea obviously, but it definitely isn't the reason we're losing now.
eh, but he is one of the glaring reasons also, considering we were banking our hopes on three spinners on a pitch providing everything anybody who's ever tweaked a ball could ask for.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well that went well, no real panic for England. Should do it easily but this is England. 8 wicket win is the prediction with KP hitting the winning runs.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is there a more over-rated Test cricketer than Dhoni?

To be fair, at least CW doesn't rate him, so I'm preaching to the choir a bit. Ankit, I think it's time to join the choir buddy.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Just remembered I said Compton wouldn't get in the second innings overnight. The really small target definitely helps that.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I know Cevno said it before but I seriously think Jadeja could've had a ripper of a game on this wicket. He's in sublime batting form and he bowls quite a bit like Panesar - fast, hard spin deliveries on a good length.