• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
how about we get to 120 odd first? lol.. our tail enders have **** defense, so I don't see them lasting long on this pitch, their best bet is to attack, it'll be interesting to see GG's approach.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
zaheer needs to just smash a few, these guys simply can't last defending. A nothing dismissal for Harby

Stapel

International Regular
Instead of discussing how many runs India need, we have come to the point that an England win is 99% sure. As a neutral supporter, I am excited about the idea the series are level after two Tests.

Monty or KP for MotM? It's my opinion that it was always going to be a spinner to excel in this match. I guess the really outstanding performance was KP's innings.

Maybe Broad should get it, for no leaking any runs in the 2nd innings. A rare thing to do :) .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Instead of discussing how many runs India need, we have come to the point that an England win is 99% sure. As a neutral supporter, I am excited about the idea the series are level after two Tests.

Monty or KP for MotM? It's my opinion that it was always going to be a spinner to excel in this match. I guess the really outstanding performance was KP's innings.

Maybe Broad should get it, for no leaking any runs in the 2nd innings. A rare thing to do :) .
I didn't see any of Pietersen's innings but after seeing the pitch yesterday while India were batting I'm astounded he played that sort of innings on it against India's bowling attack, as underwhelming as they apparently were. As impressive as Panesar has been and as much as I'm inclined to favour the bowler, it really sounds like Pietersen played one of the great knocks of this century so far. Cook too, mind, but obviously Pietersen was better.