• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

biased indian

International Coach
can we match what kp did in the first inngs...it would give us a 100 run lead...either kohli or yuvraj will need lot of luck for us to reach there though

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Yeah this is the first of the Test I've seen but if the pitch hasn't changed significantly in character since Pietersen started his innings then either Pietersen and Cook played some of the best innings you'll ever see or the Indian spinners were very underwhelming.
A little from Column A, and a little from Column B. Not an easy wicket to get a start on.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah this is the first of the Test I've seen but if the pitch hasn't changed significantly in character since Pietersen started his innings then either Pietersen and Cook played some of the best innings you'll ever see or the Indian spinners were very underwhelming.
Couldn't adjust their pace to suit the pitch, and dragged it short or bowled darts.

Except Ojha after his first spell, that is.

The natural pace of the English spinners is much quicker anyways.

AaronK

State Regular
disappointed that sachin got out.. i really wanted him to fire today..

I don't know guys.. but what are the odds of anyone else playing 200 test matches.. I really want sachin to complete this milestone since he is very close to it..

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
He may get out today, but got to hand it to Gambhir.

Is their fighting during almost every crucial occasion, whether it be Tests or Odi's.

Spark

Global Moderator
Swann's gotta bowl it quicker and maybe fuller. Gambhir has far too much time to get onto the back foot.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He may get out today, but got to hand it to Gambhir.

Is their fighting during almost every crucial occasion, whether it be Tests or Odi's.
Fight being the correct word as he is fighting his game almost as much as the pitch/match situation here. Credit to him though, an ugly 75+ now would be huge.

Satyanash89

Banned
Really hope we lose this so everyone admits finally that our team is just plain ****, not even home track bullies. Dhoni deserves to lose this series. what a ****.

Ojha was damn good again... with a bit of support from harby n ashwin, it could have been a different story