• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Teja.

Global Moderator
Kohli will weave out of the way of such a ridiculous comment, for it is beneath him to respond:

:laugh: Saw your name on last post and thought you'd be responding to this with an appropriate Kohli picture.

Not disappointed. .

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fatel clobbered for 14 off his first over :laugh:

Can't believe the **** will keep Bairstow out of the side.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Nice of Fatboy to drop Yuvraj before he'd made a run. And of course he's cashing in now.

More worrying is the injury to Finn.

Daemon

50 up for Yuvraj with straight six off Swann.

Apparently Broad tripped over the boundary ropes while bringing drinks and required the physio's attention.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I had assumed Patel was playing because they're resting someone important, but now I can't figure out who that is.

flibbertyjibber

Stuffed if we are picking Fatel for this series. I know we are up against it but why go in with 10 men on top of it?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I had assumed Patel was playing because they're resting someone important, but now I can't figure out who that is.
It's Bairstow who isn't playing; I reckon they're just straight up going to play Patel ahead of him unless he really tanks it here.

Daemon

Both Yuvraj and Saha are out. Might be worth noting England didn't really bowl the quicks for very long at Yuvraj and Raina. Was a mixture of Swann, Patel and an over of Trott. Once Yuvraj left Anderson was brought back immediately.

Daemon

Daemon, any news on the pitch?

Can't really be a "Greentop" judging by how many overs the spinners have bowled.
Before the game the curator said it'll be a typical Mumbai pitch, bit of bounce and assistance for the seamers early on. As for how it's actually acting, I'll try to tweet one of the journo's there and hope they reply.