• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Star just showed one replay, and said it was a relatively unknown law and then have forgotten it.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I don't think the law is really that unknown. I'd like to think if it smacked short legs helmet and flew up in the air, people would know it's not out.

biased indian

International Coach
next one hour going to decide whether England will have a 100% hold on the game if these to stay together they could well be 450+ by tea time

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Repeat partnership of 59 will do nicely now. Come on Prior.

Ojha performance similar to Swann last test, he doing well with little support

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lovely nut. Quality operator. Think that might be it for Sammy in tests. Barely bowled and wasn't sawn off this time.

& that's a beauty to Prior first up too.

Can bowl, this Ojha kid. &, as CW's self-appointed chucking Czar, can I say it's lovely to see a slow bowler with such a gloriously orthodox action.

abmk

State 12th Man
brilliant innings by KP ....he's making the pitch seem more docile than it is .....

ojha is getting some sharp turn ..... excellent bowling ....

abmk

State 12th Man
time for Ashwin to redeem himself by atleast keeping it tight now , if not by taking a couple of wickets .....

Howe_zat

Audio File
KP seems to be pretty okay with slow-left arm right now. And it's not like Ojha's bowling poorly, or on a deck with no assistance. Much like back in March when he scored a big matchwinning ton on a turning wicket in Sri Lanka while Herath (probably the best slow left-armer in the world) took a 10-for.

What, what goes on in your head Kevin