• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Apparently Finn's just been dead balled for knocking the bails of a second time. Was cut for four the first time.

Daemon

Finn's knocked the stumps over, this time bashing his knee through it. Been taken off the field now.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I really really hope that the selectors don't do a Badrinath with Rahane, the guy can seriously just go on and on once he gets in.

The U-25 Indian bat with the most potential, in my opinion.

Daemon

I want to watch this game so badly :(

Mukund with an SR of above hundred, WAG.

Finn off with a right thigh problem. Will not be playing again today.

Last edited:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
He's absolutely smashing it as well.
Yeah I know, I just don't want him as one of our back up openers after I saw him play a bit in England last year. Then again it's not only we have any better reserve openers out there, so can't really criticize him either lol.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah I know, I just don't want him as one of our back up openers after I saw him play a bit in England last year. Then again it's not only we have any better reserve openers out there, so can't really criticize him either lol.
He's still only a baby and opening the batting in England against Anderson and Broad would be so, so much different and frankly harder than anything he'd done before. He obviously wasn't Test standard at the time but he knows how to make big, big runs when he gets in and he didn't look a complete cowboy technically or anything so I wouldn't be so harsh on him; I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had a long and prosperous Test career. It's just not going to start at age 21 or whatever he is. The fact that he's dominating largely the same attack here, even if at home in a tour game, can only be a good thing for Indian cricket.

I do agree that Rahane looks a lot better at this stage though.

shankar

International Debutant
I was impressed by him. He wasn't test quality yet. But he'd made a lot a quick improvement from the West Indies series which had happened earlier. He looked compact and left very well.