• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I must say this is a bit of a gamble, either Dhoni is supremely confident that this pitch will spin or India are thinking that England will easily fold vs spin all the time. Either way I'm a little worried

Winning the toss helps a lot though :)

Good to see Bhajji back though, he's been really unfortunate having to bowl on flat indian wickets in the past only to see the younger spinners take a bagful against WI and NZ.

First hour really crucial, SehWAG cmon put on a show for us! I've got work late in the day tom so I can stay up for quite a while =)

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
eh... gotta play out this first hour properly. GG really needs to get it together because otherwise Rahane has a good case for opening.