• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I dunno why people are getting worked up, India hasn't produced a rank turner since 08, and before that was Mumbai 04.

Not to mention Dhoni simply asked for pitches that aren't slow and turn from day 1 instead of day 4 and 5. Which is something he's been asking for a while.

Anyways losing out on Yadav is a big blow, he's been pretty solid for us since his debut last year. Hopefully the Mumbai pitch is more sporting than the one using in Ranji trophy. LOL@Dinda though, apt article for such a situation must be said

Ranji Trophy 2012-13 : 'What more do I need to do?' - Pankaj Singh | Cricket Features | Ranji Trophy | ESPN Cricinfo

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's such bull**** that he isn't even picked in the India A squad. Really gotta feel for the guy.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And some arch **** at Cricinfo is already trying to pick the team - no prizes for guessing they want the latest Slurry ****house over Onions.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Hope they go with Meaker if Broad doesn't make it. Not because he can bowl quick and reverse it like Yadav, or because he did well in the tour matches. I want to see him picked to see the Scaly rant that will duly follow.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Hope they go with Meaker if Broad doesn't make it. Not because he can bowl quick and reverse it like Yadav, or because he did well in the tour matches. I want to see him picked to see the Scaly rant that will duly follow.
:laugh: I think the Scaly rant is a big justifier.

That said I don't see a reason to pick either Broad or Bresnan in tests for a while, Finn's a better bowler than either and we're not going to be going 3 seamers again till New Zealand and by then Finn should be fit.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I love Sehwag but I can't stand all the ridiculous media coverage over his 100th test.

The most these occasions should be is a simple "do if for Viru" from the captain in the changing sheds, not these embarrassing odes.