• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Satyanash89

Banned
Magnificent innings from Cook. My respect for him went up by quite a distance this innings. Thank god he gtfod though.

and as im typing, another 1
... yadav WAG :wub:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England would want a few more runs, with Sehwag's stellar second innings record, no total is safe. He can take the game away from England in the space of 10 overs.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ojha seems like a real ****, no surprises Jono likes him. Nothing wrong with what Broad did, and there's no reason to carry on like such a dick everytime he gets a wicket.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
LOL Ohja massive overreaction. It's not like he was digging his heel in. Broad shouldn't really have done it but clearly it's pretty much a nothing action.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I think he thought Broad had done it a few times or something before he actually looked at it, definitely an overreaction but quite honestly I loved it, just for the sheer fact that Ojha is like the last person to react like that.

He's probably the softest person on the team

also lol that was out