• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
feeling A LOT better now

really well bowled that, he was looking to leave it until he realized it was shaping back in, well played though Cook!

Need to be prepared for this guy for next test as the key man.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh ****.

Great effort captain.

Maybe w should try and get sme runs now, doubt either approach will work but reckon its a better bet than blocking.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh ****.

Great effort captain.

Maybe w should try and get sme runs now, doubt either approach will work but reckon its a better bet than blocking.

Yeah, with the guys left, and the pitch misbehaving, time to give it some welly, our only hope I reckon.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Disagree these 2 and Swann all have decent enough techniques to defend and pick off the bad balls and attack the seamers a bit but just going out and tonking it could mean we just go down in about 10 overs.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
i was just watching that video cabinet posted on how to get cook out, and a few secs into it I hear a big roar and i check and find that COOk is finally out!!

thanks cabinet!

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Disagree these 2 and Swann all have decent enough techniques to defend and pick off the bad balls and attack the seamers a bit but just going out and tonking it could mean we just go down in about 10 overs.
Yeah, Broad has a test 100 FFS. The reason he doesn't have as good a record as he could is because he slogs too much, not because he can only slog.

i was just watching that video cabinet posted on how to get cook out, and a few secs into it I hear a big roar and i check and find that COOk is finally out!!

thanks cabinet!
:schmoll: