• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Inferno

Cricket Spectator
I think Pakistan have played as well as AUstralia in India have if not better.

Australia barring the 2004 series (where IMo they were lucky to get away with a draw at Chennai) were beaten in every series they played in India since 1996.
They have won a total of 4 tests (one of which was a dead rubber) there over 6 vistis to the country.

Pakistan won there in 1999, drew in 2005 and lost only 0-1 in 2007 - a total of three live wins in 3 attempts.
Well the game India won in 04 was a dead rubber too and if you wanna bring up luck I would say Australia where quite unlucky missing out Shane Warne on the there on the heaven of spin.

Plus I would say Pakistan were quite lucky to draw the 1st test in 05 too considering their attack of Sami, Naveed ul Hasan, Kaneria, and Razzaq.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
The king of reverse swing among the current lot of bowlers.

Seriously deserves more wickets, and an average of less than 30