• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

centurymaker

International Captain
Reckon he's done. Would prefer not to see Chawla again too but he may make a return one day.

Easiest way to summarise is I bought India (imagine it was a stock on the stock market) low and sold India twice at a higher price.

I am now thinking of buying again.
thanks bro. thats exactly what i thought you meant but i didn't know it was possible.

so basically if your odds improve you make money right away if you sell off your stake.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes.

Worst dismissal ever in my view. He can stay on nappy duty for the whole tour as far as i'm concerned and I like the guy.
Hang on, that was first rock? Seriously? That's comic genius. Haddin has a new contender for worst dismissal ever.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good point. Need a decent list of say, four or five absolutely horrible dismissals. Would be a funny thread.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Most 191 all out innings aren't on 191 all out pitches.

The term "highway" was used on day 1. No one gets out for less than 200 on a highway.
You can't use England's score to judge whether a pitch in the subcontinent is a road.

Flem274*

123/5
So looking at the scorecard I'm going to guess the pitch is flat and England just fell in a heap?

The subcontinent is terrible for cricket. Just promotes flat track bullying, as evidenced by Sehwag actually scoring runs. Can't even score runs against New Zealand at Napier yet he gets them here against a world class attack. Joke cricket.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
another pathetic umpiring decision by aleem dar today. perhaps the worst one of the day.

if players appeal like that, then you know it's most likely out! that should be a hint for the umpires.
Means nothing when it's India. Dhoni appeals for literally everything.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So looking at the scorecard I'm going to guess the pitch is flat and England just fell in a heap?

The subcontinent is terrible for cricket. Just promotes flat track bullying, as evidenced by Sehwag actually scoring runs. Can't even score runs against New Zealand at Napier yet he gets them here against a world class attack. Joke cricket.
Hasn't Burgey already done this.