• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Teja.

Global Moderator
47 overs bowled and no sign of Yadav. I can understand the rationale. It's a spinners pitch and Zaheer by keeping it tight can create pressure while Yadav being an inconsistent strike bowler has the tendency to bowl some disgracefully bad balls too, however, Umesh must be seriously raging. :laugh:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think they know that England are going to get themselves bowled/caught soon enough and are taking the schoolmaster approach to refereeing mismatches. All decisions go in favour of the team that's getting their arses handed to them.
Can we have the, can't get out until your score a run rule as well?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So which was worse; the ball, the shot or the catch?
The ball was definitely the worst bit of cricket of the lot.

And ha, it was a leg break! When I saw it from side on as they were showing the replay of the dropped catch I thought "Wow, it just straight up looks like he's bowling leg spin from side on" - turns out he was. :p

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sums it up really, can't complain as he had a let off earlier on one that was clearly out. Send in Swann for some fun. Might get 120 then.