• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

biased indian

International Coach
Ok think will make it prediction sought of thing ....so multiple person allowed to pick an option

1)<100
2) 101 - 150
3) 151 - 200
4) 201 - 250 - Cevno
5) 251 - 300 - Cricaddict
6) 301 - 350 - weldone
7) 351 - 400 - hazsa19,Morgieb
8) 400 > BoyBrumby,Flem274*
top three option was not taken and might struggle to get a winner this time around :)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sky reckon it was one that only clipped leg so would have stayed onfield if DRS was available.
Cheers.

Anyways, quietly Zaheer has been bowling pretty damn well so far. No doubt he's been helped by the wickets from the other end but he's stuck to good lines, especially to cook.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Bumble said their technology downstairs. Just going off what he said but Sky do have all their own equipment for everything I think anyway.
That becomes pure conjecture when you don't have designated camera or on ground equipment to do the analysis. I agree on second watching it could have shaved leg, but I think it's 70-30 in favor of the bowler.

flibbertyjibber

That becomes pure conjecture when you don't have designated camera or on ground equipment to do the analysis. I agree on second watching it could have shaved leg, but I think it's 70-30 in favor of the bowler.
Thought all Indians were of the opinion it was all pure conjecture anyway hence BCCI don't have it and you all say they are wonderful.

Daemon

You probably can't coach Ian Bell to suddenly play spin in just a season or so. He's obviously way out of his depth against anything that turns, and would have never attempted that shot if he didn't realise it himself. Just don't pick him on tracks like these.