• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Been a good 2 minutes and I'm still laughing hard, probably the last thing you would expect is to go down the track ball 1

gotta keep up the pressure, Cook's done well to survive but he's not able to rotate the strike which piles on the pressure.

abmk

State 12th Man
LOL @ bell ......:laugh:

excellent bowling from India maintaining the pressure all the way through so far ....

the cook lbw shout off the last ball of ojha's over was a pretty good one ....... could have gone the other way on another day !

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Been a good 2 minutes and I'm still laughing hard, probably the last thing you would expect is to go down the track ball 1

gotta keep up the pressure, Cook's done well to survive but he's not able to rotate the strike which piles on the pressure.
My assumption would be that he doesn't want to rotate the strike because that would require the imbecile at the other end to face the bowling.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
The only person I've seen get out like that was Sehwag. But Bell doesn't have Sehwag's excuse of always batting that fast.

Bell cannot possibly be in the squad for the next Test, can he?

Still, that shot was so glorious. I can't wait until my month is up - that's going to be my new avatar.