• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quote Test

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi,

Bit bored and panicking about something so launching a perhaps pointless thread (aren't all threads pointless?). Place the quote to the man and time and then explain why it was one of the most unintentionally amusing moments in cricket.

"I would have...[long pause]"

I will be extremely impressed if anyone can place it.

Second one, very difficult but won't be quite as impressed

"Haha, Hansie made it for me".

If someone can explain why this raised a laugh, I will be both impressed and grateful.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hi,

Bit bored and panicking about something so launching a perhaps pointless thread (aren't all threads pointless?). Place the quote to the man and time and then explain why it was one of the most unintentionally amusing moments in cricket.

"I would have...[long pause]"
"...overlooked Ben Hilfenhaus for the series against India" - Spikey comments on the make up of the Australian team, circa December 2011, or as it's now known, 1 BT (Before Taste).

Last edited: