• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India V England avatar bet

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So as per Xuhaib's leniency towards me, my avatar is allowed to change following the India-England series provided I put it on the line. As such , I am making the following offer to any India fan, first come first served:

India win - you pick my avatar for the period from India-England ending until the end of the 2013 Ashes, where I will also have put it on the line.
Draw - Xuhaib keeps my avatar until the end of the Ashes, as above.
England win - I get my avatar back and I get to pick yours for a whole week.

Can't say fairer than that.

Edit - Tests, obv.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Might change my mind. You never know, a classic moment might be just around the corner.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
GIMH tell Shri to **** off and have an avatar bet with me. Want to make sure you keep Kohli in there.

Xuhaib you're a disgrace for letting him off. Come on man.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you're avatar is no longer up for grabs I'd like to make a signature bet