• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's the connection?

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Q1 - Complete this series:

Johnny Briggs
Clarrie Grimmett
Fred Trueman

Q2 - What links the following?
Alfred Shaw
Gary Gilmour
Nehemiah Odhiambo

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Under the Southern Cross I stand,

A sprig of wattle in my hand,

A native of my native land,

Australia, you f---ing beauty.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Nufan and 8ank, yeh, that'll do!

Scene 1

Australian Dressing Rooms

Andronicus- I must leave now, for my fair love awaits me and we must sup together this eve.

Polonius- Like **** you will you weak little ****, you'll sing the ****ing song with us all before you go off nancy **** man.

Andronicus- Be calm, my friend in on field battle, but my foe of the dressing room, my beautiful Bingle awaits my arrival, and tonight we dine on food, and on love.

Polonius- **** you you little turd. Sing the bloody southern cross song. If it was good enough for Marshy and Boony, it's good enough for you, metro ****.

Andronicus- I leave now, for she awaits, and time is passing. Farewell, my friends.

Polonius (lunging angrily)- Right, you ****ing little ****, I'm going to choke the **** out of you...

(lights fade. music swells)

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag

Could be hard if people don't inspect element the pictures or whatever its called.

Last edited: