• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's the connection?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
They've all scored double centuries and taken seven wickets in an innings?
Not what I had in my mind. Are they the only ones to do that?

EDIT: They are not. Gillespie, Astle, Faulkner, Worrell and Atkinson have done that too.

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Haha, imagine telling Jason Gillespie at the start of his Test career that he'd only miss out on making this list because he couldn't manage to take a 10 wicket haul.
Thought he would have, but no. Best is 9/80. Had to share wickets with McGrath and Warne a lot tbf.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Good one Ankit. I'll have another go.

connected with..

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nope. Sorry its a bit confusing the way I've set it out. Its the first 4 images connected with the last image. I'll enter numbers in to help with the confusion.