• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Toughest cricketer. Punch on.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Which cricketer from history would win a UFC style tournament?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably Justin Langer, given he's a black belt in some form of martial art whose name escapes me ATM.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
By all accounts Peter Willey was/is as hard as they come

And I think I'm right in saying that JWHT Douglas won an Olympic Boxing medal in 1908 or thereabouts - may even have been gold

Biryani Pillow

U19 Vice-Captain
By all accounts Peter Willey was/is as hard as they come

And I think I'm right in saying that JWHT Douglas won an Olympic Boxing medal in 1908 or thereabouts - may even have been gold
Douglas won Gold in the middleweight boxing in 1908 beating Snowy Baker of Australia in the Final.

The only person Ian Botham wouldn't dare play dressing room jokes on was Peter Willey.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
In all honesty it's probably this bloke.

Just five FC matches, but a phenomenally hard man. Former Springbok #8 who captained his country to 13 wins and only 2 losses. Also the manager of the victorious 1995 world cup winners.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Probably Justin Langer, given he's a black belt in some form of martial art whose name escapes me ATM.
Always going to be the trained fighter over the 'tough guy' or the 'big guy', especially because cricketers don't tend to be 275lbs of pure muscle.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Douglas won Gold in the middleweight boxing in 1908 beating Snowy Baker of Australia in the Final.

The only person Ian Botham wouldn't dare play dressing room jokes on was Peter Willey.

Didn't Brian Close smash Beefy up against a wall, when Botham was being cretinous at Somerset. Catch it!!!!!

Must have been a few cricketing War heroes too.