• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Toughest cricketer. Punch on.

Jager

International Debutant
Didn't Brian Close smash Beefy up against a wall, when Botham was being cretinous at Somerset. Catch it!!!!!

Must have been a few cricketing War heroes too.
Was about to suggest Close myself - absolute tough nut.

Miller could break a few jaws, I'd imagine. Same goes for Clem Hill

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Justin Langer without any doubt whatsoever. BJJ is his sport these days but he's been a kickboxing dude since before playing FC cricket.

uvelocity

International Coach
if it's a tag match the bratich/johnson team would be strong contenders

johnson to tag out in the first 3 seconds of course

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How the **** do you know this ****?
He's a rugger fan, so I guess he knows it like I know Geoff Hurst was a first-class cricketer, but honestly would take most fast bowlers working down the mines over effete afrikaans paying at rugger-bugger.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Symonds would be hard to hurt I imagine. Viv (and half his team) as well.

Gordon Greenidge looked tough to me.

Top_Cat

From what I heard about GG when he played a season for Adelaide, was mouthy as **** in the nets and on the field but on the job, was a ***** cat.

Burgey

Kepler Wessels a decent shout too. Was Golden Gloves Champion of South Africa apparently.

Burgey

Justin Langer without any doubt whatsoever. BJJ is his sport these days but he's been a kickboxing dude since before playing FC cricket.
I recall when Akthar hit Langer with a snorter in the Hobart test (iirc) and he just looked at him and smiled away as though he didn't have a care in the world. Tough hombre.