• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ATG Teams General arguing/discussing thread

Mr Miyagi

Banned
What is 'reverse racism'? Seems to be very much an 'in my point of view' thing to me.
Its when you think the victims of white racism, are actually better at something.

So if you're not denying there are victims of white racism, we can more on to whether the victims of white racism are better at something...

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Assaulting someone that I think assaulted someone else isn't assault, it's "reverse assault" right?

nah its just assault

cnerd123

likes this
Bo Jackson would eat Bradman in any sporting contest.

Name the sport, name the event, he'd cripple him.
It's easy for me. Bo Jackson. Had it all.

There's a time and a place to appreciate hand eye, and then with tennis, to appreciate stamina and fitness, power, and then, to encompass all of that with speed. Bo Jackson was a freak result of selective breeding as the result of slavery. That's not being racist. Quite the opposite. He was the result of selective breeding and luck of accident of birth at its finest.

The American slavery created a super species of sports god's, and he is the king that stands tall above all else.
Bo Jackson, greatest sportsman ever for mine. You say Bradman. Good for you. Bo Jackson would eat him at anything imo.
Bo Jackson > Pele, Bradman, Jimmy White, Tiger Woods, Federer, Lewis Hamilton, G Kasparov or anyone else you think (incl Phil the Power Taylor) is a sportsman.

He'd eat them all alive.
and he dominated the NFL - the biggest money sport in the WORLD for the Raiders, where he evaded teh opposition in front of him with guile, speed and POWER.

Jackson was a freak of nature.
Bo Jackson would eat Bradman in any speed, endurance, pysical, power, or even in front of challenge.
I think that the racism of slavery with its hand picking of the best physical specimens, caused the freakish anomaly of fine athletic talent pro rata seen in the Americas. It is the opposite of racism and its negative connotations of inferiority. If anything, this is superiority.
Black people are better at basketball because they're typically taller and more athletic than white people. Facts are facts.
I think per capita, Afro Americans are the best sportsmen in the world.

At worst, I'm racist to everybody else not descended from slavery.

There's no hole. I say it proudly. Afro-Americans per capita are better athletes.
someone has a fetish

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Who cares, Bo Jackson did go professional in NFL while playing MLB and was a superstar in both sports.

What he turned down was the Olympics in track and Field. But he already has two PROFESSIONAL sports covered.

Bradman has 0 professional sports dominated.

Bo Jackson would eat Bradman in any sporting contest.

Name the sport, name the event, he'd cripple him.

Terrible, terrible posting. Why don't you try reditt, buddy.. 8-)

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Assaulting someone that I think assaulted someone else isn't assault, it's "reverse assault" right?

nah its just assault
No - it's called self defense of another as long as you use reasonable force.

Please don't use legal terms with me like "assault", with all respect, you're completely and clearly out of your depth.

One of us is more than legally qualified, and one of us is not.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Don't need to, but whether darts or batting is more of a sport would make for a good reddit discussion imo.
Problem is not the topic of discussion, it is the lack of civility when discussing a topic. Bo Jackson will cripple Bradman, you say. That is completely disrespectful to Bradman, a player we all have appreciation for on the forum. Such style of hyperbole posting isn't some thing done on this site much. It is more for the cricket tragic, less for the excited or excitable people. There are so many other places where such posting would make you a hero, not here.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Please don't use legal terms with me, with all respect, you're completely out of your depth.
You've missed a very important part TJB's statement. The way you talk on here you'd have no chance of passing first year uni, let alone making it to court.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Please don't use legal terms with me, with all respect, you're completely out of your depth.
*facepalm*

Again, nothing to do with what I said lol. Are you doing this on purpose?

I'm talking about attacking someone unprovoked because you think they assaulted someone (or someone who looked like him assaulted someone) years ago. Not defending yourself from someone assaulting you

Mr Miyagi

Banned
*facepalm*

Again, nothing to do with what I said lol. Are you doing this on purpose?

I'm talking about attacking someone unprovoked because you think they assaulted someone (or someone who looked like him assaulted someone) years ago. Not defending yourself from someone assaulting you
That's not what you said:

What you said was:

nah its just assault
Deal with you said, not with what you meant to say.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Problem is not the topic of discussion, it is the lack of civility when discussing a topic. Bo Jackson will cripple Bradman, you say. That is completely disrespectful to Bradman, a player we all have appreciation for on the forum. Such style of hyperbole posting isn't some thing done on this site much. It is more for the cricket tragic, less for the excited or excitable people. There are so many other places where such posting would make you a hero, not here.
No. Bo Jackson has a weight, (height I assume), speed and power advantage on Bradman. He would cripple him in a physical sports contest. No disrespect.

He would cripple Phil Taylor too at their respective peaks.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Came to this thread yesterday, loved the discussion on keepers and ability Fredfertang and MazziveZebra had. Came here again, only to see several pages on how Bo Jackson would make Bradman his bitch. Seriously, Mr. Miyagi, why don't you make your point and move on. What is the compulsive need to hog every thread and have the last word on every post? That's what I used to encounter more regularly on the internet in the 90s. It is 2018 ffs.