• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Infamous

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How Gilchrist didn't win this, I don't know. A tiny little bit of financial fraud clearly considered worse than spousal abuse.

As such, to be consistent I'm plumping for Boycott here.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hahahahahaha.

Cronje. While I kinda regret plumping for Boycott over Bhajji, Boycott never did anything illegal IIRC.

watson

Banned
Just checked into this thread and was confused for a while. So I just want to say, just in case Adam Gilchrist logs-on for the first time, that we're talking about Roy, not you. But you have to go back several pages to find that out.

Last edited: