• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Infamous

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Cronje. Always Cronje.

The other bb raises a good point about Leslie Hylton too; seems remiss an executed murderer didn't even come under starters orders.

Satyanash89

Banned
Cronje.
His first name when split in two spells out the word "Yes" first in hindi and then spanish. I have no idea why that's relevant.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cronje was a greedy, scheming and duplicitous man which means that in this country he would have got a knighthood and been put in charge of a major financial institution

Whereas even in our ****ed-up society you get banged up for branding your missus, so Gilchrist, comfortably

the big bambino

International Captain
Cronje

****. Gilchrist was violent but I'll get with the fashion and blame society in part. What Cronje did was a sellout of the soul as opposed to Gilchrist's which seemed to be tortured.

AaronK

State Regular
Salim Malik, and mohmmmad asif.. how could they not be the winner of this...not fair at all

Gilchrist for me then

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Cronje did more harm to the game. Could go either way obviously, just taking this from a cricket point of view.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
One could make the argument that Cronje was a **** and damn well knew what he was doing wheras Gilchrist was just an unstable maniac with serious issues. It's stupid but there is a difference in my book.