I know I keep saying it, but his fey speaking voice really ****s me. Strapping country boys from Narromine should not sound as camp as he does.
Really tough this one. But have to pick Warne.
Just an enormous ****.
Just reading the write-ups, can't give to anyone but Warne
Results for Round 1, Battle 9:
Sunil Gavaskar - 19
Shane Warne - 4
Glenn McGrath - 1
wtf guys srsly
tbf Warne was up against some pretty ****ty opponents
Yeah, if he'd been in that round with Kallis, Botha and Ajmla, reckon he would have gone through.
Round 1, Battle 10
Mohammad Asif (Pakistan)
- Suspended for being a drug cheat (exonerated after a lengthly boo-****ing-hoo), 2006
- Suspended for being a drug cheat, 2009
- Third stooge of the spot fixing scandal
- Drug smuggling in the UAE
- Attempted extortion of his fiance
- Hide yo kids, hide yo wife
"Run faster, ****er!" - Salman Butt to Asif just before he bowled his incriminating no-ball
"I didn't do anything wrong. There was one no-ball and, whatever the scenario was behind it, I described it in the court. There are lots of things and it will be in my book, which will be launched very soon." - Foreword to Asif: It's Tough Being Me
"It is hard to see how this could be an isolated occurrence for you." - Justice Cooke hands down his judgment on the above quote
"I am hopeful that I will come out of the problem that I found myself in unwittingly." - Which problem, Mohammad?
Arjuna Ranatunga (Sri Lanka)
- Chronic troll
- BMI in triple figures
- Six-match ban for being an omnidouche against England
- Dodged said ban by threatening to sue the ICC
- THAT'S RACIST
- So is that
- And that
- Now Sri Lanka's deputy minister for tourism for outstanding contribution to international relations
"You don't get a runner for being an unfit, fat ****." - Ian Healy after Ranatunga called for a runner
"The least enjoyable match I've ever played in." - Alec Stewart on a game after Ranatunga led his players off the field for 15 minutes
"Stand over there." - Ranatunga to umpire Ross Emerson after no-balling Murali in 1999
"Put a Mars Bar on a good length, that should get him." - Merv Hughes
"He was always very quick to try to gain sympathy by portraying Sri Lanka as the new kids on the block when it appeared they had become as adept as any at gamesmanship." - Shane Warne
Matthew Hayden (Australia)
- Smashed a door after being dismissed in a Sydney Ashes Test
- Called India a third world country after one too many delays
- Plagiarised own grandma with cookbook recipe 'Grandma's Christmas Pudding'
- Challenged Ishant Sharma to a boxing fight after the 2008 Sydney Test
"It is striking behaviour from a man who talks regularly about himself as a committed Christian; presumably more fundamentalist than pacifist." - David Hopps
"He is 19, why doesn't he just worry about his bowling for a while? I like the idea of actually getting into the ring. I like that, let's bring that one on." - Hayden on Sharma, Brisbane radio
LongHopCassidy clearly rooting for a Hayden victory. and why not. he's a ****
Haha I wouldn't be surprised if Asif won the whole thing. Put in Hayden on the same grounds as Kallis in his tendency to attract witch-hunts on CW.
But I did want to see Warne go through, a discussion on ****s wouldn't be complete without him.